Great Crew Total Body Challenge Workout for the Firehouse (or any gym).
2. Knee Hugs (5-10 reps each)
3. Spidermans (5-10 reps each)
4. Knees side to side (5-10 reps each)
5. Quadraped Rotations (5-10 reps each)
Do one round of each exercise. If you’re just starting your fitness program or getting back into your fitness routine, you may want to decrease "work" time to 1 minute per each exercise with 1-minute rest.
Count each rep, add up your total reps and that's your score. Form and quality reps count, poor form and "bad reps" do not. Set this up as a challenge within your crew or department.
Try to repeat the workout every couple of weeks and improve the number of "quality" reps.
Here are the exercises:
- --Push ups
- --Body Rows (click here to see this exercise). You could also use a TRX or webbing.
- --Prisoner Squats or tire flips (see picture below)
- --Medicine Ball Slams* against the floor or sledges against a tire. *(Use a 10 or 12 pound medicine ball)
Need an effective workout for firefighters by firefighters? Get the same program Kevin Glover used to lose 60 pounds and get Fit for Duty.... Get more details by clicking HERE!