GET PAID TO GET FIRE RESCUE FIT!
Firefighters, EMTs and Medics! Don’t
wait, get started today!
Rules of the 2015 FRF “Fit for Duty” Challenge Contest
Voting will continue for 5 days, at which point final places will be determined. Winners will be notified via EMAIL and announced on the FRF FACEBOOK page and website.
- 1st Prize $250 plus an e-book copy of the 28-day Quickstart Program Personalized for your Fire Department (that can be distributed throughout the department as a fitness training manual)
- 2nd Prize $200 plus an e-book copy of the 28-day Quickstart Program Personalized for your Fire Department (that can be distributed throughout the department as a fitness training manual)
- 3rd Prize$150 plus an e-book copy of the 28-day Quickstart Program Personalized for your Fire
Department (that can be distributed throughout the department as a fitness training manual)
- 4th Prize $100
- 5th Prize $50
- Why did you join the FRF “Fit for Duty” Challenge?
- What results did you see during the Challenge? Weight loss? Fat loss?
- What was the biggest change for you after using the Fire Rescue Fitness Workouts?
- What did you like best about the FRF workouts?
- How is your life and career better after the FRF “Fit for Duty” Challenge?
- What FRF workouts did you use?
- How did you achieve your success? Did you motivate others on your department and/or crew?
Although “Before” and “After” Photos and “Before” and “After” Measurements are not required to enter they are HIGHLY ENCOURAGED to help the judges decide the winners. Here are some great “Before” and “After” photo/ measurement instructions.
You can take all different kinds of poses, front, side and back shot.
Upload the photos to your computer and place them in a folder marked with the date and remember where you stored them. If you don’t track your measurements anywhere else, create a document listing the date, weight and your measurements.
How often you take “after” photos is up to you. I’d recommend once a month, and then on the last day of the” Fit for Duty” Challenge. Take the pictures, measurements or tests in the same spot and under the same circumstances, if possible.
Suggested Workout Programs (you must use at least one of these programs to qualify for the Challenge)
- The Fire Rescue Fitness Ultimate Fire Athlete Workout Program
- The FRF Rapid Fat Loss for Firefighters Program (Brand New!)
- The Fire Rescue Fitness Foundations Program
- The Chiefs Workout Program
- The Ladder 2 Workout
Have Questions about the FRF “Fit for Duty” Contest? You can email Aaron Zamzow (ZamzowFitness@gmail.com)
- The Contest Sponsor’s rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to this Contest and the awarding of the Prizes. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
- All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor and will not be returned.
- Contest Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, illegible, incomplete, postage-due, garbled or misdirected entries or entries that have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy the Contest Rules or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the contest.
- If you enter, you may be added to the Fire Rescue Fitness email marketing list (you can opt out at anytime)..
- The Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend this Contest should an external circumstances arise which are beyond the reasonable control of the Contest Sponsor. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest.
- The Contest Sponsor collects your personal information for the purposes of registration, program evaluation and to keep you informed about The Challenge. The Contest Sponsor may, if consent was given during registration, also contact you from time to time with information about other ways you can accomplish your fitness goals.
- The Contest Sponsor will not share any personal data about entrants with any other party. The personal data collected for this Contest will not be used for any other purposes unless entrants provide explicit permission as indicated on the entry form.
- By entering this Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor and their respective employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors, assigns, advertising and promotional agencies from any liability for any loss or damage of any kind to the entrant or any other person in connection with this Contest or participation in any Contest related activities, including but not limited the taking of a urine test or, if declared a winner, the use or misuse of a prize or any portion of a prize including personal injury, death or property damage.
- This Contest will run in accordance with these Contest Rules, subject to amendment by the Contest Sponsor. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, amend, modify or terminate this Contest or the Rules at any time in its sole discretion and without notice.
- Entrants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules if they participate in the Contest.
I would like to register for the Fit for duty challenge, I didn’t see a link or application. Thanks