Attention Firefighters, EMT's and Paramedics (Fire Rescue Athletes)
Are You Looking for a Complete Workout and Nutrition Program that will help you perform (and look) better on the Fire/ Rescue Scene and in life?
Discover how thousands of thousands of firefighters, EMTs and medics have lost unwanted body fat, gained strength and muscle, and ultimately improved their performance (and off) the fire/rescue scene.
Attention Firefighters, EMTs and Medics! Does this sound like you?
You want to gain strength and lean out?
You get winded during training or on-calls and need a workout program that can help you improve your performance…
Your uniform, clothes and turnout gear are fitting tight and need a program that can lean you up…. quickly?
You have tried other workout programs only to find that you get bored easily and lose motivation after not seeing quick results
You finally want to feel good about yourself, gain confidence on the fireground and fit into your uniform again…
Have you struggled to find a complete workout and nutrition program that understands the demands of the fireground?
Its not your fault...
For years firefighters, EMTs and medics have looked to the general population for fitness programs, but these programs fail to address the movements and demands needed for the fire/rescue ground and leave you not seeing results in the mirror and in job performance.
Prepare to get in "Ultimate" shape.
For the past 10 years thousands of Firefighters, EMTs, and Paramedics have used the FRF Ultimate Fire Athlete Workout Program to Lose Extra Pounds, Get Stronger, Get Leaner, and Be a Better Fire Rescue Athlete! The program includes everything you need to get more fit for duty...
Complete Comprehensive Workout Calendar - 60-day training calendar with daily workout plan that explains what you need to do each day (strength, core, cardio, flexibility, recovery, power, intervals)
Versatile and Efficient Workouts - There are different resistance training and cardiovascular workout options that will help you add muscle and decrease your bodyfat. There are workouts for the gym, firehouse and home. And, you will learn how to create workouts for you and your crew.
Access to the NEW FRF Tracking App - FRF has teamed up with TrainHeroic to offer an app that tracks your workouts and allows you to store your workout data all in the app. You will also be able to post to the feed, see what other athletes are doing, and track your progress.
Fireground Movements - This unique workout program includes exercises that improve your performance on and off the fireground. Learn how to effectively integrate climbing, crawling, pushing, pulling and other fireground motions into your workouts.
Easy to follow exercise and workout tutorials - Each exercise and workout has a tutorial sheet that easily explains how to do each workout, exercise, and rep. There are links to video tutorials and additional resources if you have questions. This is a truly “excuse-proof” workout program.
Exercises that improve Strength, Flexibility, Core Strength, and Ultimately your Performance on (and off) the Fireground - Over 100 Exercises with guides that are easy to follow (and printable) that instruct you on proper form. Each exercise links to a video showing it in proper motion also. Most importantly, the program explains how, why and when to do each exercise.
The FRF Guide to Eating Healthy and Lean - FRF simplifies nutrition with six easy to follow guidelines that will help you feel and look better.
Imagine being a stronger and leaner firefighter, EMT and/or medic. Your uniform will fit better, you will gain confidence and you will be able to raise ladders, lift patients and be able to perform better in emergent situations.
About the FRF Ultimate Athlete Workout Program
My name is Aaron Zamzow. I’m a Firefighter and EMT in Madison Wisconsin and also a certified and degreed Personal Fitness Trainer and author. I am the owner of Fire Rescue Fitness (www.FireRescueFitness.com) a company dedicated to creating products and articles focused on keeping Firefighters, EMTs and Paramedics in top physical condition and “fit for duty.”
First and foremost I am a firefighter/ EMT and have been for over 15 years. I have also been working in the fitness industry as a Fitness Trainer, Strength Coordinator and author for over 25 years. I’ve been fortunate to train with elite athletes for the NBA, NHL, and NFL and have studied under some of the top trainers in the world.
I created Fire Rescue Fitness and this workout program because I was discouraged by all of the programs on the market claiming to be geared toward firefighters. In most of these cases these programs were written by trainers and not by firefighters that truly understood the functional and physical challenges of our job.
I believe the The FRF Ultimate Fire Athlete Workout is the most comprehensive workout system for Firefighters, EMTs and Paramedics. It will improve every aspect of your fitness (conditioning, strength, cardiovascular recovery, core power) and make you strong, lean, athletic, and efficient. The workouts are easy to follow with exercise tutorials and are very practical. This program is 20 years in the making and is endorsed by thousands of fire rescue athletes and elite trainers.
"Train Like a Life Depends On It."
Firefighter/EMT, BS and Certified Personal Trainer, Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
Owner of Fire Rescue Fitness
The FRF Ultimate has helped thousands of other fire rescue athletes and it can help you too!
Lisa Added Strength and Muscle with FRF
The FRF Ultimate helped Lisa Charbonneau add muscle and improve her performance on the fireground
Over 50 and in the shape of his life!
James Bambary lost 30 pounds and gained muscle with the FRF Ultimate
I created this program to help me lose fat and prepare for my fire academy
Aaron Zamzow is not only the author but uses this program to get and stay fit for duty!
Josh Fulk has used the program to help him lose over 100 pounds! And is not stopping.
This program will help you gain strength, get lean, and perform better on (and off) the fire/ rescue scene.
As Seen On..
Here is Why So Many Firefighters, EMTs and Medics Trust the Ultimate Fire Rescue Athlete Workout Program and what it includes:
- Complete 60-day training calendar with daily workout plan that explains what you need to do each day (strength, core, cardio, flexibility, recovery, power, intervals). And you can now track your progress and workouts with the FRF/TrainHeroic App.
- 8 full-body efficient and effective (strength, power and conditioning) workouts along with Crew and Fireground workout options
- Challenge workouts to test your level of fitness and bring it up to the next level. These workouts are great to use with a group or your crew to push each other.
- Core exercises and stretches that will make you move more efficiently and PAIN FREE. These exercises alone can add years to your career.
- Interval Cardio Workouts that incorporate fire ground movement patterns. These workouts are less than 30 minutes and can be completed on-duty, at home… anywhere really.
- Over 100 exercises with guides that are easy to follow (and printable) that instruct you on proper form. Each exercise links to a video showing it in proper motion also. Most importantly, the program explains how, why and when to do each exercise.
- And, the FRF Eating Guide that will clarify what to eat and why. Including the NEW portion control guide and ways to eat healthy at the firehouse or at any restaurant.
- Get Instant access to all the resources. All the workouts, eating guides and bonus materials are PDF eBooks that you can download and read from any tablet, phone and/or pc
Order Today and Get These Bonuses... For FREE!
*Workout Program and Bonuses are Instant Downloadable PDF eBooks
The Get FRF Gym Companion and Log Sheets
- Printable workout sheets with exercises pics
- Log sheets to track your progress
- Guidelines to get the most out of each workout
- Tutorial on how to create your own crew and cardio workouts
- Exercise Substitution list for each workout
FRF Healthy Snack Options
FRF Healthy Firehouse Recipes Cookbook 2.0
- Over 80 easy to prepare and tasty recipes
- Categorized recipes that list ingredients, prep times and instructions
- Recipes list macro-nutrient levels to understand protein, fat and carbohydrate percentages